- Based on the cifX Toolkit source
- Interrupt support for PC cards cifX
- DMA data transfer for I/O data (only PCI based cifX PC cards)
- Support for loadable modules
- Interrupt notification for applications
- x86 and x64 (also known as AMD64) support
- Support for PCI, PCIe, PC/104, PCI-104, ISA netX based hardware
- Unlimited number of PC cards cifX supported
- Added support for CIFX M.2 cards
- Added support for INtime 6.4
- Added support for INtime dRTOS 6.4
- Simultaneous access (from real-time AND non real-time mode) is not possible
- Downloaded SYCON.net Configurations are only saved for "local" INtime systems. For "remote" access to INtime, the firmware and configuration must be copied manually to the target system.
- CD for INtime Driver does not contain a SYCON.net for netX installation. SYCON.net installation comes on DVD with the PC card cifX.
- No Windows-7 or 64bit support for INtime V3.1
- Configuration/Firmware download via SYCON.net will fail with the current release of SYCON.net! The issue is fixed by applying the patch delivered with this driver CD (refer to section Patch the SYCON.net Installation on page 29 for further information)
- Due to a bug in the latest release of the INtime software, you might encounter a problem during the installation process on Windows 7 host machines. Please refer to section 2.3 for further information.
- An application shall never use knSetKernelTime() as the kernel time is used internally inside the driver for timeout monitoring. Setting the kernel time during runtime may result in temporary incorrect timeout handling (longer/shorter than expected)
- Autostart of the cifX driver via INtime autoloader does not work for outdated INtime V3 versions (V3.14.x.x or higher required)