- NTP-Client - Network Time Protocol for time sychronisation
a) Used for time stamping via OPC-UA
IO-Link JSON - REST API via TCP/IP
a) for data access to IO-Link Masters, Ports and Devices and the Gateway.
b) for IODD file management (up/download).
c) for MQTT client configuration.
IO-Link Wireless Feature Description
- Pairing-Service: Pair devices with the appropriate master
- Scan-Service: Add “un-paired” devices to the system
- Blacklisting mechanism to ensure the co-existence with other wireless systems
- Firmware-Update Over The Air - for IO-Link W-Device and W-Bridges