- Offers the common CIF API for application programming
- x86 and x64 (also known as AMD64) support for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Verified on Windows 11
- Driver architecture based on the Microsoft KMDF (Kernel Mode Driver Framework) architecture
- Compatible to the Plug&Play mechanism of Windows
- Windows Plug & Play power save mode supported by the driver
- No IA64 / ARM support
IMPORTANT NOTE: Windows® is not a deterministic real-time operating system. Any response times to specific hardware or driver functions can not be guaranteed and may differ between different versions of the Windows® operating systems. Furthermore, response times are also depending on the used host hardware, host performance, running services and installed software components.