cifX Device Driver
Install the cifX device driver on your host system to gain access to the cifX card via PCI Express.
→ ...\Driver_&_Toolkit\Device Driver (NXDRV-WIN)\Installation\cifX Device Driver Setup.exe
Install the Device Explorer to load a communication firmware into the cifX card.
Install the Device Library which provides a collection of device and communication DTMs for the Configuration Software Communication Studio.
Install the Communication Studio to set up a network configuration.
- Install the above mentioned software components.
- Mount the Hilscher product into the system.
- Download a firmware into the Hilscher product via Device Explorer.
- Set up a network configuration with E/A data via Communication Studio.
- Download the configuration into the product and start the communication.
- Optional: Check data exchange with “cifXTest” utility, which is installed in the Windows Control Panel with the cifX Device Driver (NXDRV-WIN).
- Connect the application.
For full support with the Hilscher tool chain, the minimum firmware listed on this Product DVD has to be used. If a later version of a firmware is used from Hilscher Knowledge Base, the firmware type "Use Case C" has to be chosen in the download folder.
Documentation for all hard- and software components included in this Product DVD is available on the path: …\Documentation\...
The Documentation Library on the Hilscher Knowledgebase includes further documents: https://kb.hilscher.com/display/DL/Documentation+Library+Home
Application Notes are available in the Global Support Space: https://kb.hilscher.com/x/jWUfBw